ARRA: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
The City of Macon has been fortunate to receive a number of America Recovery and Reinvestment Act grants. Below is a list of grants and their purposes the city has received to date.
Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant: $946,600.
- Repair Roofing Structures in City Hall and the Detective's Bureau
- Energy efficient lighting in City Hall annex
- HVAC Repairs in the City Auditorium
- Fund overtime to continue our Recycling Program
- Place LED lighting in cross walk signals
- Propane Conversion Kits for 3 cars of Macon's Fleet